I'm easily overwhelmed by some things. Am I just overwhelmed, or is it a type of anxiety?

I'm easily overwhelmed by having to many people talking to me at once, or being talked to with other loud noises in the back ground. As well as cramped places (like grocery stores/markets for example) being crowded with tons of people. I can feel myself start to heat up and become very panicky. Sometimes when... show more I'm easily overwhelmed by having to many people talking to me at once, or being talked to with other loud noises in the back ground. As well as cramped places (like grocery stores/markets for example) being crowded with tons of people. I can feel myself start to heat up and become very panicky. Sometimes when stuff like this happens, I end of denying the possibility completely and believing that I'm just overreacting. Is it anxiety, and is denying these problems a sign of it too?