I’m in love with my coach and I just don’t know what to do?

So, I’m on the wrestling team at my high school, and I started having a crush on my coach my FRESHMAN YEAR. I’m now going into my junior year and i still feel very deeply for him. If anything, I think I love him more. I’ve tried so many times to dismiss my feelings, but they never go away. I try and be interested... show more So, I’m on the wrestling team at my high school, and I started having a crush on my coach my FRESHMAN YEAR. I’m now going into my junior year and i still feel very deeply for him. If anything, I think I love him more. I’ve tried so many times to dismiss my feelings, but they never go away. I try and be interested in other boys. I even asked one of them out but they said no, and I wasn’t even upset because he wasn’t the one I wanted anyway. The fact is, I REALLY like my coach, so much so that I’m incapable of having feelings for anyone else. I think about him an unhealthy amount of time. I fall asleep replaying all the moments we shared that day and wake up looking forward to when I’ll see him next. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before...let alone for 3 straight years.
I guess my question is if I feel this strongly for him, should I pursue it? I mean, obviously it would have to be after I graduate high school and he’s not my coach anymore. Btw I should mention he’s 14 years older than me. I just... i don’t know what to do.