promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Would you rather be fat and Rich/well employed or in excellent shape and homeless?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Hmmm . (15 Characters ))

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Although I'm super fit all round, I find it hard to answer this hypothetical question, as I can't see any Women not taking me home and offering me a bed for the night,Sorry:-P

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

How about wealthy rich and in excellent shape? I don't think anybody wants to be homeless forever.

• 10 months ago

fat and employed. it's easier to get in shape versus getting on your 2 feet from being homeless. being homeless and trying to get off the streets is a REAL struggle. many do actually try believe it or not and some do.

homeless people are just ordinary people. they became homeless for various reasons but they are just people

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GA41
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Fat and rich/well employed. It is easier to get in excellent shape than it is to get rich/well employed.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I'm in great shape and I have room to grow financially. I have a lot of plans and ideas for the future as well.

That's not really important though. Going with Christ is most important. God would want you to look after your appearance, so it's important that you exercise and eat right.

Source(s): Read Genesis 1:27
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.