Are women still head over heels for pretty boys?

Are women still love struck and.mesmerized.by pretty boys or.do they prefer masculine men?

Favorite Answer

My bf of eight years was someone i considered a "pretty boy" and when i first met him i thought "oh no, he's an idiot".... because sometimes this is our first thought. He's also masculine and gets a lot of female attention, he's outgoing and charming.

Eight years later he's aged a bit, and i find him very attractive. Not feminine at all. But i guessed he was bisexual when i met him and damned if i wasn't right.

It's fine with me. He is who he is. A decent person. I'll keep hanging around with him -- an aging pretty boy. He's not a kid.

• Foofa

Different women have different tastes. Just like men do.

• Nitro

All women are different and have different ideas of what is attractive.

• SW-6

IMO - I think the majority of women find the protecting, take on anything, fix anything man in a more almost judgmental sighting of a ruggedly handsome man. I.E. you would think that a big beefy Russel Crowe will be more of the traits above than a smaller thinner Zac Effron. At the end of the day, to each his own. :P

Can't believe people are still stuck on this. I thought this died down way back in 2014. Even One Direction broke up.

Men and their ego. Sigh.

So of like how guys are head over heels for pretty girls?

No not all it's just a preference of what females like.

It's all on people's preference, some guys don't like muscles, some don't.