Are women still head over heels for pretty boys?

Are women still love struck and.mesmerized.by pretty boys or.do they prefer masculine men?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My bf of eight years was someone i considered a "pretty boy" and when i first met him i thought "oh no, he's an idiot".... because sometimes this is our first thought. He's also masculine and gets a lot of female attention, he's outgoing and charming.

Eight years later he's aged a bit, and i find him very attractive. Not feminine at all. But i guessed he was bisexual when i met him and damned if i wasn't right.

It's fine with me. He is who he is. A decent person. I'll keep hanging around with him -- an aging pretty boy. He's not a kid.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Different women have different tastes. Just like men do.

• Nitro
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

All women are different and have different ideas of what is attractive.

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

IMO - I think the majority of women find the protecting, take on anything, fix anything man in a more almost judgmental sighting of a ruggedly handsome man. I.E. you would think that a big beefy Russel Crowe will be more of the traits above than a smaller thinner Zac Effron. At the end of the day, to each his own. :P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Can't believe people are still stuck on this. I thought this died down way back in 2014. Even One Direction broke up.

Men and their ego. Sigh.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

So of like how guys are head over heels for pretty girls?

• 6 months ago

No not all it's just a preference of what females like.

• 6 months ago

It's all on people's preference, some guys don't like muscles, some don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.