Republicans that complain about liberals haven't actually lived in a truly conservative country, they have no idea how bad it is?

I live in a super religious conservative country in Latin America, and believe me, Conservatism is cancer. I wish my country was liberal and secularized as European countries or Canada, Australia or even some parts of the U.S. In my country, religion dictates the lives of most people, we have no freedom, people... show more I live in a super religious conservative country in Latin America, and believe me, Conservatism is cancer. I wish my country was liberal and secularized as European countries or Canada, Australia or even some parts of the U.S. In my country, religion dictates the lives of most people, we have no freedom, people don't have any common sense and they seem stuck in the Middle Ages. Republicans that complain about 'liberals' destroying the U.S, do so because they haven't actually lived in a truly religious and conservative country.