Do women prefer skinnier man over fat guys?

It seem fat.men are.seen as less attractive and women instinctly flock.over to.skinner men over fat guys from.what.i. notice is.this true? If so.why is.this? You always hear women sweating over.skinny or.buff.celebs.but never fat.guys

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

It's in our biological coding seek partners who are healthy and overweight people are decidedly not healthy. Our species is designed to choose the best genetic material from which to create offspring and when someone is heavy it means there's a problem either in the physiological or the brain chemistry. While some can overcome this natural aversion most people will still subconsciously seek out someone who looks like they might live out a normal lifespan.

• Dv8s

I don't like my men skinny, or fat. I like it when he has some meat on his bones, stocky.

I can't speak for all women, I prefer guys who are thin but fit/athletic. It has to do with compatibility of lifestyle. I am a very health-conscious person. I like eating healthy foods and exercising, so I seek out guys with similar tendencies. I want a guy who has self-respect and when I see him taking care of his body by going to the gym regularly and maintaining a healthy diet, this shows me that he values himself and has self-control (which in turn shows me that he's mature enough to commit to a goal).

I have an attraction toward lean men. Always did, but i think it's a combination of things as to my attraction.

Meanwhile my best girlfriend prefers stocky shorter men.

we are all different. And she and i would never fight over a guy. The guys she thinks are hot aren't appealing to me at all. However, i don't hate them or dislike them, i'm just not that interested.

beauty is in the eye of the holder. Everyone has different preferences for different reasons. I think its more common for people to go for leaner men as it generally comes off that they're in better health and more mobile which automatically makes them more attractive.