promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Have you had the same experience with the bible?

For me, the Bible works like cocaine let's say, if you sniff it once or twice it may not transform your life. If you use it day after day, though, it will make you an addict a changed man.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

this is so bad, in analogy, to me, that i just have to sigh, however there is cocaine and there is drugs and sorcery and pharmecuticals, i believe, that are confused with the holy spirit, just as the holy spirit is better than the bible or man-made cults of sorcery and witch craft covens, in fact ! there is nothing worse than people believing that sorcery is the Holy Spirit. aiui .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

A person can battle recreational drug use and other sins using the rosary and fasting. A person can better know the true meanings of Bible verses by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• 7 months ago

no.....................

• 7 months ago

That's a rather peculiar metaphor. Personally I like the Bible. I can't say I'm addicted to reading it but I can say that when I finish reading a chapter or two I feel like I learned something new every time. It doesn't happen with other books.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

No. It hasn't turned me into a man, yet. Should I keep studying?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

That’s an interesting analogy.

However, I liken the Bible to a piece of used toilet paper. The more you look at it, the more you realize it is so full of cr@p that it needs to be discarded.

• 7 months ago

So you're just another addict who has turned to religion. Surprise surprise.

• 7 months ago

No, it was just boring like still soda

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.