Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 12 months ago

Is a woman a **** for having sex out of wedlock?

Update:

a s**t

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if in your belief system a man is too. I have no problem with the religious who see premarital sex as a sin. They just have to apply it to both genders or else it makes no sense. No one with any sexual experience should want a complete newb on their wedding night. So this is only fair if both parties are equally ignorant.

• 12 months ago

I try to only use that term (at least, the term I'm guessing was behind the stars) in a gender-neutral way, to describe someone who has an unusually large amount of sex with a variety of partners. Eg someone, male or female, who has sex with 10 different people in a week is probably a slvt. Regardless of whether any of the parties involved was married.

Someone who has sex outside of a marriage they are in, without the permission of their spouse, is a cheater, but not necessarily a slvt.

Someone who has sex outside of a marriage they are in *with* the permission of their spouse is... poly or monogamish or something.

Someone who has sex while not married at all is... fairly normal, these days.

And I would treat a serious, long-term relationship equivalently to a marriage, in terms of labeling someone a "cheater" or whatever.

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

If its not denoted by said marital vows you don't get to repackage your spousal condition

without a court order. Feel free to legally change your name to BEN FOOLED.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Sex outside of marriage is fornication

Sex with someone who is married to another person is adulatory.

A **** is someone who has numerous , casual sexual partners.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

i dont think so

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Out of wedlock, no. Out of relationship, not a whore, but not well regarded.

• hi
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

Interesting question.

Some people will say that the word " s. l.ut" is sexist yet they don't have problem with the fact that words such as " creepy" " weirdo" " loser " are used exclusively to describe a man never a woman .

Now regardless of what liberals say or think or believe.. the reality is that premarital sex comes accompanied with very sad consequences such as aborted kids , single motherhood , people with std, increased your likelihood of getting a divorce when you get married .. Now each of these consequences leads to other consequences for instance consider single motherhood... were you aware that children of single mothers perform poorly in school , have high teen pregnancy rates, have high rates of juvenile incarceration etc ? Children and society pay a high price when people engage in premarital sex .

Men should also be a virgin until marriage .. I know some women on the Internet make fun of virgin men but that's not a reason to engage in premarital sex .

• 12 months ago

No it is not. No

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Yes, for even engaging in such a disgusting activity like that. Liberals care more about copulation than preserving the conservative values of American society.

• Alex
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

No more and no less than the other person she had sex with.

That's the double standard I dislike. A man having sexual conquests is considered virile, while a woman who submits to the virile man is considered less of a person for doing so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.