Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

What to do when you have abusive parents and have no way out ?

I’m 15 right now and my parents are abusive and controlling, i feel like i have no way out because i can’t join the military because i have scars on my arms from self harm and i have mental records for depression & i also don’t have any money to go to college and if you say get a student loan or finical aid, im not gonna be able to work cause my parents won’t let me so i can’t get a car or any money. I feel hopeless i just want to die, it would be a lot easier. please help, did any of you guys go through something like this

3 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    Actually, you have several options available to you to HELP YOURSELF!

    1) At school, start seeing a school counselor. Make an appointment at your front office.

    2) You can call Child Protective Services in your state yourself. Their number should be in the front of your phone book. Believe me, they will take your parents in hand.

    3) You can call the Boystown Helpline at 1 800 448-3000 anonymously. They are staffed 24/7 with professional adolescent counselors.

    4) You say you have been treated for depression and so you have a physician. The next time you see him or her tell them about this abuse. Document it carefully so you have some proof to offer.

    YOU HAVE TO HELP one is coming to rescue you.

    Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    call cps, they can put you in foster care

    • Login to reply the answers
  • justin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

    Call the cops first. abuse is illegal. i don't know the answers but il try my best to help u through it send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.