My ex left me for someone else, how do I move on?

I was dumped 3 months ago by my ex-bf, we were together for 5 years, he was my first love. We had an amazing relationship and friendship. So 3 months ago, out of the blue, he tells me he wants to break up, that he need to turn his life around and that he isn't happy in our relationship, says that it is a hard... show more I was dumped 3 months ago by my ex-bf, we were together for 5 years, he was my first love. We had an amazing relationship and friendship.
So 3 months ago, out of the blue, he tells me he wants to break up, that he need to turn his life around and that he isn't happy in our relationship, says that it is a hard decision because he knows I am an amazing person, and that maybe the regret of his life (lol). I though this was a bullshit and asked if there was anyone (I started seeing a girl I didnt know on his fb and found out she worked with him and that also broken up with her bf recently)... he swears that no.
One month after, in a rage I ask if he broke up because of this person, he says no. Weeks after, I see a picture of them together and ask him and he admits that he slept with her but it was a weak moment. I just couldnt believe how he could be so disrespecful, we spent five years together and he just moves on to some girl he doesn't even know?! I told him he was a coward,  and that I hated him and never wanted to see or talk to him again. Its been 3 months since we broke up, one month since we last spoke, and I know I dont deserve someone who doesn't value me, but still, I cry everday, and feel so betrayed, I trusted him above all people and he was my best friend... sometimes I see his fb and there she is, they are together, I think she even met his family already. How can I cope with this betrayal? I know I never want him back after all the hurt, but how do I move on??