Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

I’m afraid I won’t make it to heaven, how do I get there?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

So how then?

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, >>>Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.<<<

Jhn 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

"Born again" is Greek gennaō anōthen (another birth) meaning reborn from above - meaning spiritually. Its a spiritual rebirth in the image of Christ who is the image of God.

Col 1:15 Christ is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature

Heres what happened

1- God made Adam in Gods spiritual image. He gave Adam a flesh body also so he could interact in earths physical environment.

2- Adam betrayed God by choosing to live for flesh gratification rather than for the Spirit of God

3- God cursed Adam and all his seed with death and decay, ruining our chances at eternal life here on earth.

4- Later God sent his only begotten Son to die a one time atoning death for all men who would accept his offer. Prior to the crucifixion Jesus showed us how to live in Gods spiritual image again. He was humble, obedient and submissive.

5- So Jesus who is the image of God regenerates us one by one back into the spiritual image of God and saves our souls.

How does he accomplish this?

Through study and application of his word the Holy Bible

1Pe 1:23 For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever >>>because it comes from the eternal, living word of God<<<.

6- If this spiritual transformation never takes place in our lives here then we will die in Adams sinful flesh image. And then there is literally hell to pay

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Obey all of Jesus' sayings .

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You won't make it to heaven if you're adding any works to getting there.

The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for eternal life, without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). That easy.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Turn left at Albuquerque.

• Doc
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

That's my line !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

If you "receive a love of the truth", 2 Thess. 1 and "Set your heart to understand", Dan. 10:12, then you are on your way.

• 6 months ago

Heaven only exists within the religious mindset

• Sunnyside
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

It would be (mildly) interesting to compare how people from different denominations imagine heaven. Patterns might emerge, etc.

• 6 months ago

Good news, you won't go to hell, because it doesn't exist.Bad news, the same goes for a heaven

• Paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

By living your life as God calls you to live it, as revealed through His Church and its Holy Bible.

• 6 months ago

You have reason to be afraid.

• 6 months ago

As heaven is imaginary then you can only imagine that you are there.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Accept Jesus and you don’t that’s racist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.