Am I overreacting?

My boyfriend went on vacation with his brother in low and brother in law's sister. My boyfriend is 27 and this girl is 31. They are not family. He sad to me that he is not with her and that he has respect for his brother in law. We are in long distant relationship and we didnt see each other 1 year because... show more My boyfriend went on vacation with his brother in low and brother in law's sister.

My boyfriend is 27 and this girl is 31. They are not family. He sad to me that he is not with her and that he has respect for his brother in law.

We are in long distant relationship and we didnt see each other 1 year because he has forbiden entry..but I dont..I can come to him

Last 2 days he provikes strife and he broke up with me because I went coffee without telling him before I went..i told him but it was later..i didnt have time....then he is on and off...he writes to me till 8 pm then he say to me something like look for your life and stop writing

He broke up with me before several times and then he comes back. That is why I am concerned he is cheating because I dont understand his behaviour and I am not physicly w him to see. Why he provokes strife? And then broke up leaving all my fault and then comes back?? Is going on vacation with brother in law's sister normal? Or am I overreacting?