Am I overreacting?

My boyfriend went on vacation with his brother in low and brother in law's sister.

My boyfriend is 27 and this girl is 31. They are not family. He sad to me that he is not with her and that he has respect for his brother in law.

We are in long distant relationship and we didnt see each other 1 year because he has forbiden entry..but I dont..I can come to him

Last 2 days he provikes strife and he broke up with me because I went coffee without telling him before I went..i told him but it was later..i didnt have time....then he is on and off...he writes to me till 8 pm then he say to me something like look for your life and stop writing

He broke up with me before several times and then he comes back. That is why I am concerned he is cheating because I dont understand his behaviour and I am not physicly w him to see. Why he provokes strife? And then broke up leaving all my fault and then comes back?? Is going on vacation with brother in law's sister normal? Or am I overreacting?

• Foofa

Ask yourself what kind of future you think you have with someone who can't even qualify for a tourist visa to come visit you. In reality that future is probably nil. So instead of being nutty about what he's doing in his home country you should be making something of yourself where you live.

• Arwen9 months agoReport

I am not nutty ..I am concerend is he cheating because he broke up many times and comes back

1) Only one over-reacting is him.

2) You seem to be in a classic abusive relationship; he broke up with you over not telling him you went for a coffee?! A coffee!

Kindly reevaluate your relationship and end things. He's abusive and controlling and down the road, would just increase his restrictions on you until you lose even your close friends and family.

Don't. Walk. That. Road. EVER!

You will only ruin yourself.

• Arwen9 months agoReport

We had a fight and he sad very bad things that he can leave me when he wants..that he doesnt want kids w me..and many more bad things