asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

are South east Asians really that intelligent? how intelligent compared to Africans? why?

I was watching a documentary on people from places like Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Maylasia, and the people seemed really (how to put it best in English, very "basic', 'simple" types. not very intelligent. but I have heard that they are. or maybe that was the people in china or Chinese living in these regions?

how compared to Africans/

Favorite Answer

If you look at the ordinary populations anywhere, people are generally nothing special. Schooling in places like Singapore is supposed to be very good, especially in things like maths, that's a recent thing in the last couple of decades when they over hauled the teaching system.

Most Americans think Japan, South Korea and China are the only three countries in Asia. That's mainly where the intelligent Asian stereotype comes from.

I don't know about intelligence. But they are ugly as a race.....

compared to most in Europe or in Far Eastern asia (china, Japan),,they are like 100 i.q. compared to like 140- plus