Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Is wealth and power like a drug?

But its a addiction that is most likely to effect the people who control society.

yes.............................

i think it can be that way to some people

Not so much wealth, but power - yes. Having the feeling of having power over somebody else can be addictive. Bureaucrats are often said to have that feeling. Having the power to make decisions for others is addictive, and makes people feel like Gods. Naturally they don t want to give up that power, and would fight to protect it.

Not that I'd know. I am immune to the allure of money or power; I've never considered either a worthwhile pursuit.

Wealth and power are the most important things in life. I have ruined relationships and stepped on toes in order to achieve it. I win 😎😎😎

Yes, it can give people a rush to where they need more and will go over anyone to get it. Look at America.

Yea, ask any Democrat. They've been going through withdrawals since November 8, 2016.