Think my neighbor might be driving drunk?

I moved back in with my mother recently. Our houses are in a rural area, with a small road that not many people drive through. Our houses are maybe 15 seconds apart. The thing is, this guy is my moms bf. We have been neighbors for 20 years. I know he drinks a alot. Most times he comes down to our house he is pretty... show more I moved back in with my mother recently. Our houses are in a rural area, with a small road that not many people drive through. Our houses are maybe 15 seconds apart. The thing is, this guy is my moms bf. We have been neighbors for 20 years. I know he drinks a alot. Most times he comes down to our house he is pretty drunk. I havnt been too worried about it as he only has to drive up a small hill to get to his house, but my sister and I were working out by the rode today, and he drove by, and jokingly asked what were were doing. When he drove away my sister said he was smashed. I didnt really notice, but yeah. I would talk to him about it, but hes a redneck guy. And I dont know how hed respond. I dont have any proof that he was driving around in town. He could have just drive down to the other neighbors house or something. Should I feel responsible if something happens and I didnt do anything about it?
3 answers 3