promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

A Netflix show, Army soldiers shooting innocent civilians in NYC, terrorism; which turns out to be states succeeding the USA via insurgency?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Bushwick.

"Storyline

BUSHWICK tells the story of twenty-year- old Lucy (Snow) and war veteran Stupe (Bautista). Texas, and other states (mostly Southern) are trying to secede from the U.S., and NYC is being used as a negotiation tool. Lucy meets Stupe after coming up from the subway into the military invasion of Brooklyn. Together they decide to cross the treacherous five blocks of Bushwick - littered with looters, local militias and the invading forces, in order to get home and be reunited with Lucy's grandmother."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4720702/

• david9 months agoReport

YOURE THE BEST !!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!! :D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

And your question is what?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Sorry but this makes no sense in english. Perhaps try translating again.

• david9 months agoReport

My grammar is fine and it made plenty of sense for the limited words I had to work with. Maybe you need to brush up on your own English? It was my best subject. Wbu?

• 9 months ago

A handful of states decide to succeed from the country, and claim every other citizen an “enemy of the state” and start the attack in NYC, there were army soldiers shooting innocent people everywhere, army terrorists turn out to be other citizens from those succeeding states

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes, there are Americans who want that to happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.