What if politicians loved us, and we loved them, and imagine a World where Satan and corruption was not what politicians were all about?

Imagine a World where “Corruption” and “Hate” and “Satan” and “Corruption” was not in the vocabulary of politicians of today, but instead I imagine we are love dignity God Jesus Bible obey I am not here to make you angry and suffer with my greed I’ll do it for you unselfishness having a heart and having a brain and... show more Imagine a World where “Corruption” and “Hate” and “Satan” and “Corruption” was not in the vocabulary of politicians of today, but instead I imagine we are love dignity God Jesus Bible obey I am not here to make you angry and suffer with my greed I’ll do it for you unselfishness having a heart and having a brain and understanding angry citizens but get along with you love you friend you and I will be glad to help you in anyway possible was in their vocabulary? Imagine a World where all politicians loved what we stood for, and loved us back and listened to everything we wanted in an ideal World, and imagine a World where we instead of protesting about how they divided us as citizens, we all wrote them a letter of appreciation and we shared our Thank you to them or on “Twitter” or on “Facebook” with all Love hearts, and no other emojis as that is our way of saying Thank you for uniting us, and imagine this World where no politician told any lies at all?
1 answer 1