Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 4 months ago

School is really hard this year? help?

this is my first week of school i’m a junior and my math teacher assigns so much homework it’s horrible and causes so much stress and tests every few days what do i do about

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

just dont spend so much time on ya and do your homework

• donnie
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

If it is that bad maybe ask for a schedule change. Other then that just don’t try and do it all at once. Do a little when you get home, a little before bed, and a little before school.

• 4 months ago

Ask your friends, or the smart students, how do they succeed. It may be that they have good study habits, like going straight home and doing 4 hours of homework. They may be able to tell you of websites to get math help or ideas. Ask your teacher for tutor ideas or for websites that can help.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

School's back already or are you just trolling as usual?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • drip
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Mamawisdom gives a good answer. To add on , you need a routine to your weeks now. List of what needs to get done each week and each day. Some routine when you get home from school. Figure out what works best for you. Get home and eat, take a short break and then homework before dinner, then again after dinner. Give yourself a short time for tv before bed. DO NOT bring any devices cell phone, tablet, laptop to bed with you. Use the weekends to catch up and get ahead and review.

Plan out time with friends and for gaming and stick to your time limit.

• 4 months ago

Get a tutor, and or see the teacher before or after school for help. When you do homework turn off your phone and stay off of your computer (unless it is required). Focus.

As a junior in high school you should expect your classes to be harder and faster paced. If you are unable to complete the assigned homework in a reasonable amount of time, you must speak with the teacher and get extra help. If this particular class is not your only math option, speak with your counselor about transferring to a less difficult class.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Have you tried studying and paying attention in class?

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

You have only been in school a week. How much material could have been covered in order to have had all of these tests, already?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.