What should I do: I'm a nearly 32 yo woman and I'm a virgin?

I think I'm a virgin because when I was in middle school boys told me I was ugly and fat for years. I have a rigid way of thinking so when I was 12 I decided that I didn't want to like anyone and I basically stopped talking with boys an I hated them until I was 20. In my teens I lost some weight. In my... show more I think I'm a virgin because when I was in middle school boys told me I was ugly and fat for years.

I have a rigid way of thinking so when I was 12 I decided that I didn't want to like anyone and I basically stopped talking with boys an I hated them until I was 20. In my teens I lost some weight.

In my 20s I never liked anyone, I think because I grow up that way and I was used to not liking anyone and being single.
When I was 30 yo I tried to have sex with someone I didn't like because people told me I was strange and I couldn't like anyone. I couldn't have sex because I was in pain and he was angry with me because I didn't have enough experience. So I told him I didn't want to see him again.
I was told I was wrong because I tried to have sex with someone I didn't like but I can't like anyone.

A lot of people told me I'm strange and I feel embarassed.

Now my friend is trying to convince me to use Tinder because he thinks I should experience sex but I'm sure I'll never like anyone and the only thing I can do is pretending to like someone. I'm also sure I'll be criticized for being a virgin and not having enough experience again and I'm afraid.

What should I do?

English isn't my first language.
Update: I'm not religious