Would you say Jake. E Lee captured the Randy Rhoads style with Ozzy?

I mean Ultimate Sin not so much because it was more Pop. But Bark at the Moon(Like Crazy Train), Centre of Eternity(Like Mr. Crowley), Now You See It Now You Don't, So Tired, Killer of Giants (Ballad like GoodBye To Romance). I feel like he captured what Ozzy was going for post RR. He did a great job. He just... show more I mean Ultimate Sin not so much because it was more Pop. But Bark at the Moon(Like Crazy Train), Centre of Eternity(Like Mr. Crowley), Now You See It Now You Don't, So Tired, Killer of Giants (Ballad like GoodBye To Romance).

I feel like he captured what Ozzy was going for post RR. He did a great job. He just didn't incorporate too many classical pieces in his paying and approached his solos and fills with Hard Rock and Heavy Metal licks. He didn't use legato as much.

Of course he doesn't have a song like DOAMM or Revelation on his resume. So Tired is a ballad kind of thing