promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Do you think that the new Breaking Bad movie El Camino is going to be about Jesse Pinkman’s journey in finding and accepting the Lord Jesus?

Christ into his heart and repenting of all his sins while living out the rest of his life as a wholesome, devout Christian?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You know, that might be an interesting journey to explore if Jesse Pinkman actually did go off the rails into religious fanaticism and white pride **** after what he went through. And then either survived it...or didn't. Mm. Mm!

But I doubt Vince Gilligan will go in that direction. Who knows, though. Deadwood the movie turned out pretty damn good so...hoping this project remembers its roots.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

A person can know many truths and can battle false teachings and beliefs using the rosary and fasting. It is good to say at least 15 decades each day with care.

• 8 months ago

I seriously doubt it.

----------

Information that has been released about it does depict it as a sort of journey of redemption for Jesse, but it appears to be more about his humanity than about actual religion.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Jesse Pinkman's a fictional character. What difference does it make?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Sounds more like a "Breaking Good" movie.

• 8 months ago

No, I do not think that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.