Religious folks. Since your God can do anything. maybe cure illness? Well, I have asthma and I am wondering. Can your God kiss my asthma?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Being imaginary, god can neither cure nor kiss your asthma.

• 3 months ago

Please read Isaiah:35 5-6 and Isaiah 33: 24

5, At that time the eyes of the blind will be opened And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped. 6, At that time the lame will leap like the deer, And the tongue of the speechless will shout for joy.

33: 24 And no resident* will say: “I am sick.” The people dwelling in the land will be pardoned for their error.

For additional questions and answers please visit www.JW.org

Peace be with you. Love, M

• Jake
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

A person can have greater respect for God by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• 3 months ago

Asthma is a condition, Einstein, not a part of your body. No, God can't do everything imaginable, nor can he shield us from all of life's experiences. We need to learn, grow, and succeed in spite of things holding us back.

You see that I have answered you with more respect than your question showed to us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Den B7
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He could, but he'd rather have you just keep sucking it.

• 3 months ago

Healing is real, but your humility before God may not be.

• 3 months ago

After all he did create Uranus..

u anus.

• 3 months ago

Asking a question on yahoo won't help you. You're making fun of God and scoffing at his word. I don't know how you'd expect that to help you. But I pray your asthma be cured anyways.

• 3 months ago

Why would he kiss your asthma?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.