I have a really big problem?

My two friends are starting to be in a relationship with each other. Here's the issue. My one friend is very weird when it comes to relationships. He has told her stuff that I think it wrong and strange. But she's into it. I think he's a bad influence on her, and they're both very young. What should I do?

• Foofa

You're their friend not their parent. Sometimes you just have to let people make their own mistakes and find out the hard way to practice better judgment.

It's not your relationship, it's none of your business.

What do you think you can do? You're not involved in any personal way. I don't care what your friend tells you about it. It's still between him and her. Not YOU

Real friends tell their friends what they need to hear in a kind way - even when their friend doesn't want to hear it.

Here's some information for your friend that she may not want to hear:

May I suggest that the first question to ask yourself when considering whether or not to date someone is, “Is this person a strong person?” If they’re not, no matter how much you like them, how much they like you, or how “cute” or “hot” they are, - please don’t date them. A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling people who are pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money).

My suggestion is that you put in the effort necessary to become a strong person (if you’re not already), break up with this guy in a kind way unless he’s a strong person, and eventually look for this type of guy (otherwise you’re setting yourself up for a broken heart). Unfortunately this type of man is difficult to find – but save yourself the heartache and don’t settle for less.

(Please remember that you eventually want a 50 or 60 year marriage - not a 5 or 10 year marriage.)

Hope this helps!

PS The best way to get to know a strong man without dating is to participate in the activities of a community service or a school organization.

Source(s): True Love Lasts - written with a character emphasis for teens through young adults, Straight Talk About Teen Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 13-19, Straight Talk About Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 20 and up

MYOB...…………………...

"I have a really big problem?"

Yeah you do... you don't know HOW TO ask a question.

How old are they?