What if a demon steed up in front of you and say: you are mine, I love you, i won't let God take you away from me.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A person can battle the devil and his demons using the rosary and fasting.

• 12 months ago

I'd laugh in his face.

Evil spirits can't love or be friends or have mercy. They never received the divine bequest of the first estate.

• Misty
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

If I seen pretend characters I would seek professional mental health help.

• 12 months ago

You do know that could actually happen..... and has....... those of The Body of The True Church know how to handle that.... we have The Authority from The Creator God to command demons in those circumstances.... and the demons must obey..... that is why they do not often act so boldly with those of The Body......

neversubmit@yahoo.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

Too late for the Devil to ever do that to a true Christian. We are Christ's and He has promised that He has already given us Christians eternal life so that we shall never perish and neither shall ANYONE snatch us out of His hand. His Father gave us Christians to Jesus Christ and nobody is able to snatch us out of the Father's hand. Jesus and His Father are one (John 10: 28-30)

• 12 months ago

Satan himself can masquerade as an angel of light, so why the heck would I be stupid enough to fall for that?

• 12 months ago

I would ask him to stop steeding in front of me.

• 12 months ago

I would turn my back on this demon....

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I have two ex wives who told me something similar. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• 12 months ago

You want to know how that would make me feel? I'd be in a bad way. But I'll get over it eventually.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.