Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Christians what do you think about Pastor Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer?

Favorite Answer

Joel Osteen gives me a bad gut feeling. If you notice his preaching, he says things that border on blasphemy and he surely says a lot of positive stuff that seem like something a motivational speaker would say so he isn't offering anything new but then he would sneakily insinuate something extremely blasphemous and that how his trap works. He catches people's attention through an emotional speech then with the swiftness of a snake pass his venomous thoughts through that.

• Jake

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• norine3 months agoReport

You're blinded by beads and wouldn't know truth if looking you in the face. "WHORE" (Rev 17:5)!

YA will not allow me to post my honest thoughts about those two.......... I do know that neither one of them will be found in Heaven..... unless they have some miraculous change in their ways, and actually manage to come to The Creator God in The Way He prescribes......

neversubmit@yahoo.com

I think Joyce Meyer is a genuine Christian but not Joel Osteen

Not a Christian but Osteen's a hypocritical sleaze and Meyer comes across like a pushy mother, her flock is a child, and she has funny lips.

I don't care for any preachers, pastors, gurus or that sort.

to me, understanding god or the divine is a personal experience based on spiritual experience through deep contemplation. it could even go towards the mystical in my personal view

anyone claiming spiritual authority in my opinion is foolish. and what makes both Osteen and Meyer bigger fools is that they make money off of what they are doing while claiming to be gurus of biblical knowledge and spiritual guidance

• David

Joyce Meyer is a little too loud in her I-Appeal, Osteen too much of a snake.

I've never heard Joyce Meyer so I don't know about her. Osteen is good for a pick me up but not so much on bible learning.

• A C

Both bad news like most mega-church types.

Osteen is a little too oily for me. I like Joyce Meyer, though. She's very down-to-earth and gives good practical advice.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian