My ex has anxiety and broke up with me and I don’t know how to get her back ?

Me and my ex are in high school, she’s got a scholarship to her dream school already. She’s taking 5 ap classes this yr, and she has really bad anxiety. She broke up with me after a year and a half because because she says she doesn’t have the time or energy for a relationship because it’s too much responsibility. I understand that a relationship does have some responsibility to it but I don’t think it’s as much responsibility as she’s making it out to be especially at the high school level . She broke up with me last year too when she got really stressed out with school but I got her back and she promised me it would never happen again but here we are. When I try talking to her she threatens to block me it’s like she’s trying to erase me but she says she still loves me. This is how she broke up with me. I was with her and we were laughing and she was smiling and then out of nowhere she started freaking out and was like I don’t have time or energy for this and within a matter of minutes she just broke up with me on the spot I was shocked. I just really miss her, I don’t know how to get her back ?

• Foofa

Unless you likewise are taking a five AP classes you don't understand the demands of what should be her only priority at this stage in her education. Stop trying to drag this girl down. She under a lot of stress and the last thing she needs is grief from you. Likely your only hope of delaying the inevitable breakup is for you to get into her dream school and for you to be operating at her level academically. Otherwise you're going to be left in the dust.

• Teal

You don't get to decide what is or isn't too much responsibility for her to handle. School is her first and only priority. You were always expendable. Stop pestering her and begging for another chance, walk away with your dignity. You are old enough to understand that you don't always get what you want. You two weren't in love and she isn't the last girl you will ever fall for. She probably isn't even the last girl you will fall for this year, but only if you stop pouting over being told no and choose to move on.

A GF is with you because she wants to be. There are NO RULES that she has to stay with you or even give you a reason for breaking up.

Welcome to the world of Relationships.