My ex has anxiety and broke up with me and I don’t know how to get her back ?

Me and my ex are in high school, she’s got a scholarship to her dream school already. She’s taking 5 ap classes this yr, and she has really bad anxiety. She broke up with me after a year and a half because because she says she doesn’t have the time or energy for a relationship because it’s too much responsibility.... show more Me and my ex are in high school, she’s got a scholarship to her dream school already. She’s taking 5 ap classes this yr, and she has really bad anxiety. She broke up with me after a year and a half because because she says she doesn’t have the time or energy for a relationship because it’s too much responsibility. I understand that a relationship does have some responsibility to it but I don’t think it’s as much responsibility as she’s making it out to be especially at the high school level . She broke up with me last year too when she got really stressed out with school but I got her back and she promised me it would never happen again but here we are. When I try talking to her she threatens to block me it’s like she’s trying to erase me but she says she still loves me. This is how she broke up with me. I was with her and we were laughing and she was smiling and then out of nowhere she started freaking out and was like I don’t have time or energy for this and within a matter of minutes she just broke up with me on the spot I was shocked. I just really miss her, I don’t know how to get her back ?