Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

my boyfriend wants nothing to do with me after I told him that I had a sexual history with his best friend. Am I in the wrong for this ?

• Foofa

No, you were being honest as is expected in a relationship. He's the one with the issues, probably largely having to do with primitive male competition. You're better off without him.

His problem, not yours. Be glad to be rid of the stupid dork. There's nothing you can do to change the past. You don't need that kind of jerk in your life.

What you did before you met your bf is your business, I can see how it would be akward for all of you to be in the same place at the same time. If your bf loves you enough he will see that this dosen't happen, or look around for another best friend, not to say he should completely drop him, just make the contacts few and far in between.

• KTJoe

Not wrong but I think you expected boyfriend to be okay with your honesty. Anyway don't worry boyfriend will be back know what I'm saying.

your boyfriend values his friendship with his best friend so much that he doesn't want you to come between them. having you around when he and his friend are together would be worse than awkward. it's best to simply cut all ties with you now.

Are you in the wrong for WHAT?

I have no clue what you are specifically asking.

There's nothing wrong with you having a sexual relationship prior to your bf.

There's also nothing wrong with telling your current bf your sexual history if you think it's somehow necessary or relevant.

There's also nothing wrong with your current bf not wanting to have a relationship with you. You are someone who thinks it's ok to bed best friends and then blab about it hoping there will be no consequences. You're a moron. Not everyone wants to date a moron.

• 9 months agoReport

I told him out of respect

You're now free to continue Sexual Experiences.

He can take COLD SHOWERS.

• if he wants nothing to do with you, all you can do is move on.

You should not expose how many times you open your legs...

• Brian

He's punishing you for being honest with him and that makes him clearly in the wrong! He's also crying over spilled and dried up milk here. You're better off without him.