promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

my boyfriend wants nothing to do with me after I told him that I had a sexual history with his best friend. Am I in the wrong for this ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No, you were being honest as is expected in a relationship. He's the one with the issues, probably largely having to do with primitive male competition. You're better off without him.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

His problem, not yours. Be glad to be rid of the stupid dork. There's nothing you can do to change the past. You don't need that kind of jerk in your life.

• 9 months ago

What you did before you met your bf is your business, I can see how it would be akward for all of you to be in the same place at the same time. If your bf loves you enough he will see that this dosen't happen, or look around for another best friend, not to say he should completely drop him, just make the contacts few and far in between.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not wrong but I think you expected boyfriend to be okay with your honesty. Anyway don't worry boyfriend will be back know what I'm saying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

your boyfriend values his friendship with his best friend so much that he doesn't want you to come between them. having you around when he and his friend are together would be worse than awkward. it's best to simply cut all ties with you now.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Are you in the wrong for WHAT?

I have no clue what you are specifically asking.

There's nothing wrong with you having a sexual relationship prior to your bf.

There's also nothing wrong with telling your current bf your sexual history if you think it's somehow necessary or relevant.

There's also nothing wrong with your current bf not wanting to have a relationship with you. You are someone who thinks it's ok to bed best friends and then blab about it hoping there will be no consequences. You're a moron. Not everyone wants to date a moron.

• 9 months agoReport

I told him out of respect

• 9 months ago

You're now free to continue Sexual Experiences.

He can take COLD SHOWERS.

• if he wants nothing to do with you, all you can do is move on.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You should not expose how many times you open your legs...

• Brian
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

He's punishing you for being honest with him and that makes him clearly in the wrong! He's also crying over spilled and dried up milk here. You're better off without him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.