Can a Car dealership legally force you to pay off your car before its due?

My friend financed a 2017 Civic in 2017 and she has gotten into 3 accidents 2 of them being her fault. So Honda saw that she financed the car from 2017 to 2022 a 5 year finance. Then earlier this year they asked her to pay off the car in full by the end of 2019. They explained to her all the accidents and stuff... show more My friend financed a 2017 Civic in 2017 and she has gotten into 3 accidents 2 of them being her fault.

So Honda saw that she financed the car from 2017 to 2022 a 5 year finance. Then earlier this year they asked her to pay off the car in full by the end of 2019. They explained to her all the accidents and stuff and I guess they did not want to lose money just in case they had to Repo the car cause she only works part time.

They probably didn't think that she was able to afford the whole car and probably thought that one day they would have to Repo the car and be left with a car in 3 accidents.

On top of that after the 2nd accident her Insurance company dropped her.