Broke up with BF should I meet him or play hard to get??? Need help ASAP?

I am not sure if me and my boyfriend are still together. We got in a terrible fight and I tried to make amends the next day but he ignored me. I left him a text and voicemail explaining that I felt hurt by his words, but I also knew where he was coming from. But he made no attempt to meet me in the middle. He... show more I am not sure if me and my boyfriend are still together. We got in a terrible fight and I tried to make amends the next day but he ignored me. I left him a text and voicemail explaining that I felt hurt by his words, but I also knew where he was coming from. But he made no attempt to meet me in the middle. He finally responded saying “I can meet today to talk.” Should I meet him or play hard to get? In our fight he said we spend so much time together that he doesn’t miss me anymore. So I figured I should give him more time to “miss me.” The problem is that I already confirmed I would meet him today. So if I decide not to, idk if it will piss him off or make him want me more.