When my boyfriend does cocaine he accuses me of cheating?

He stays up from Friday to Sunday night drinking and doing cocaine and during that time I am being accused of cheating and questioned about every little thing.

I have never cheated on him. Some examples of things he does is look around my car for evidence of a guy being there, look through each app of my phone, look through all my emails, he thought audible was a prostitution website, he read through the terms and conditions of a website and said it was shady because it started its privacy policy, I'm at my breaking point, idk what to do.

• Foofa

If your point is that cocaine makes people paranoid, nicely played. Yes, this is a drug that makes people behave strangely. It's probably good that you're at your "breaking point" because breaking up with him would be exactly the right move.

Just give him more cocaine and lots of oral sex. It will eventually get a bit better.

Cocaine causes paranoia, amongst other things.

He’s going to have to choose you or the drugs. As you can see, both of them don’t work. Dump him or get him to choose. One day he may get violent..... over half of cocaine users who experience cocaine induced psychiatric problems do.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18107...

• Brian

You stay with a drug addict? Really?? You must really hate yourself that much for being so tollerant. Dump the chump and move on to someone who'll raise you up higher or deal with the false accusations.

It is time for you to seriously consider cheating. Even better is to consider going your own way.

Leave him. That doesn't sound healthy in the slightest bit. Not only the part where he invades every shred of privacy you could possibly have, but also the nasty habit of taking three days out of a seven day week just to get f*cked up. Thats a huge portion of time just spent on nothing productive

I would never stay with a guy who does coke. You need to get away from that toxicity.