When my boyfriend does cocaine he accuses me of cheating?

He stays up from Friday to Sunday night drinking and doing cocaine and during that time I am being accused of cheating and questioned about every little thing. I have never cheated on him. Some examples of things he does is look around my car for evidence of a guy being there, look through each app of my phone,... show more He stays up from Friday to Sunday night drinking and doing cocaine and during that time I am being accused of cheating and questioned about every little thing.

I have never cheated on him. Some examples of things he does is look around my car for evidence of a guy being there, look through each app of my phone, look through all my emails, he thought audible was a prostitution website, he read through the terms and conditions of a website and said it was shady because it started its privacy policy, I'm at my breaking point, idk what to do.