Do you sometimes regret purchasing the car that you drive?

I bought a Honda Accord lx 2017 last year and it s a very nice car. Definitely a great upgrade from the 05 Malibu that I used to have before it gave me a lot of problems. Although it s a nice car. I used to get a ton of compliments when I first picked it up, I still do get some compliments which feels good lol. I... show more I bought a Honda Accord lx 2017 last year and it s a very nice car. Definitely a great upgrade from the 05 Malibu that I used to have before it gave me a lot of problems.

Although it s a nice car. I used to get a ton of compliments when I first picked it up, I still do get some compliments which feels good lol. I just feel like paying nearly $700 for my monthly note and insurance is killer for my wallet sometimes. Not to mention routine maintenance and gas. IDK. I love driving the car but sometimes I don't think it was worth it.