I need help in our relationship? we both love each other and we have big fight after that i realized i love her much and she noticed that.?

Now she said she don t have feeling that she used to with me but she said she s missing something when she don t talk with me. she said she need time to get that feeling back. should i wait for it or move on? she said she sacred what if i act same in the future. for example, i crush, she crush me too. she scare... show more Now she said she don t have feeling that she used to with me but she said she s missing something when she don t talk with me. she said she need time to get that feeling back. should i wait for it or move on?
she said she sacred what if i act same in the future. for example, i crush, she crush me too. she scare for the future that i would do something