Can’t remover aerator?

I moved apartments not too long ago and I’m wanting to install my water filter in my kitchen. I’m having issues removing the aerator from the faucet. Any suggestions? I’ve added a picture. Hopefully that helps. Thank you in advance!

Faucet aerators come off fairly easy with a pair of channel locks Lefty loosey righty tighty I can't see any reason why it will not come off if you're turning it the right direction.

That looks like it's crimped on. It costs less to produce and your faucet looks very low end.

Probably have to replace the faucet.

You can try tying a bag of vinegar over the end and let it soak overnight.

• Rick

Wrap the aerator tightly with 2 or three wraps some kind of tape to prevent marring. Using slip joint pliers, channel locks, or a small pipe wrench grasp the aerator and turn it in a clockwise direction when viewed from above the faucet. It should twist right out.

People often tighten faucet aerators when they are trying to loosen them because the threads have to be viewed in your mind as if your head is in the bottom of the sink.

• Audriana9 months agoReport

So what do you think I should do to remove it?