Please tell me is this situation normal?

My boyfriend went on vacation with his brother in low and brother in law's sister. My boyfriend is 27 and this girl is 31. They are not family. He sad to me that he is not with her and that he has respect for his brother in law. From my perspective this is not ok. Since he was already on vacation with his... show more My boyfriend went on vacation with his brother in low and brother in law's sister.

My boyfriend is 27 and this girl is 31. They are not family. He sad to me that he is not with her and that he has respect for his brother in law.

From my perspective this is not ok. Since he was already on vacation with his brother and he didnt ask me to come on vacation with him.

We are in long distant relationship and we didnt see each other 1 year because he has forbiden entry..but I dont..I can come to him

Can you tell me if I am overreacting? Or is his behaviour normal?