Should Christians appreciate God for allowing them to live in order to work on overcoming their negative stuff rather than being in Hell?

Earth is the place that we work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

A Catholic can be certain of avoiding eternal damnation by completing successfully the Five First Saturdays Devotion in honor of the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

Yes, I think we should.

If the whole story was true, then God is the one responsible for us going to hell,in the first place, and no one should be grateful for him rushing in like the hero to save a few from the hell he created for us.

In the story, God is the one who made us and placed the tree in the garden, knowing what would happen. He also made the rules that required us to go to hell without blood sacrifice.

Why should we be grateful to the same charlatan who spread the disease then tried to sell us the cure?

I'm glad the whole thing is a sick work of fiction.

yeah that it

The minimum length of an answer is 15 characters

God and hell are mythical and do not exist in reality. So no.

AMEN!

GRATEFUL!

THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE AND MERCY!

13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself" (Philippians 3:13-21).

If Christians could just quit doing most of the things they do, I and the rest of the world would really appreciate it.

• Dze

oh yeah .. we count on His mercy and grace ..