Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why isn’t Tulsi Gabbard DISQUALIFIED because she was NOT BORN in AMERICA but rather this place called “Samoa”?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

hahaha who really cares.. she is not going to win so dont worry about it.. Trump Will Win Again as all the Dems know how to do is ARGUE WITH AND CUT DOWN EACH OTHER... and Hate Trump... That is their Ticket... A Ticket Of Hate..

• John
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Caint you just accept yer fate as a pootin slave there sweetie?

Ah say these stroooglers...they musta want to squeal lak hogs!

Squeeeelll...squeeeell.,..

• When you say "America" are you referring to North America, Central America, South America or The United States of America? Was not Tulsi Gabbard born in American Samoa? Isn't American Samoa part of The United States of America? Are you one of those persons on Planet Earth who is Geographically Challenged? Have you ever voted in an election in The United States of America, or are you one of those persons who just runs your mouth about other people and whether they actually vote?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

There is No Country named: "America". It is the US.

Samoa can be Samoa , Or, American Samoa (a bit west). A territory Of the US. Both I, my sister; and Barry Goldwater were born in territories, we were All born US citizens. No matter what nationality our parent's were. Goldwater's parents were born in that territory too, and so were also US citizens. .

Anyone born Of US citizens, Anywhere, is born a US citizen. Or, if just father is active duty US military (mother doesn't have to be).These days, I think if mother ADUS mil, the father doesn't have to be US citizen.

If a child is born in Puerto Vallarta on a Norwegian cruise ship of Italian registry to a US father and Spanish mother; that child has the choice of 5 nationalities when they turn 21...,.

Source(s): I and my twin sister birthed by 2 US Army captains at Tripler Army Hospital, Honolulu, TH. Dad was active duty USN .
    • We ARE AMERICA, and the entire world knows us as such. Does any other country in The Americas have the word "America" in it's official name? I'm not sure, please elaborate.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

American Samoa is different from regular Samoa and people born there are US citizens. Much like how John McCain was eligible to run because at the time of his birth the Panama Canal Zone where he was born was considered US territory.

• ...Show all comments
    • skeptik
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The idea that all U.S. territory is the same regarding citizenship is a common misconception. But still a MIS-conception.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

She's been in the Army National Guard since 2003, in 2004 she was deployed to Iraq for a 12-month tour, she was promoted to Major in 2015... she's more American than the draft-dodging President trump.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

She is a natural born citizen, Born in a US Territory to two American Citizens.

• Alucard
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Perhaps she is a citizen. But Herr comment remarks anti-semitism. There ain't no way she's an American. Yes she may have the freedom of speech but not hate speech. That's no better than AOC calling Americans stupid.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

John McCain was born in Panama & he was eligible to run. Being born is a US territory is the same as being born on US soil

• ...Show all comments
    • skeptik
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Point of clarification.
      American Samoa remains an unincorporated U.S. territory. Which means that people born there are automatically "nationals" but not "natural-born citizens." Gabbard is a natural-born citizen because her parents were both citizens when she was born. Not because of where.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

you took Samoa and Hawaii with mighty might, mighty forgetful mighty Yank.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.