I am scared to dream again?

I went on vacation to New York this summer after a lot of years without doing any relevant trip. I feel scared. I used to dream, very ambitious dreams, but in the end, I had to work really hard and I got exhausted. Life wasn't as I expected. I worked for 2.5 years in the USA, but I come back home because I... show more I went on vacation to New York this summer after a lot of years without doing any relevant trip. I feel scared. I used to dream, very ambitious dreams, but in the end, I had to work really hard and I got exhausted.

Life wasn't as I expected. I worked for 2.5 years in the USA, but I come back home because I missed my family and I didn't have good health.

Now, my life is more stable and my health is better. I have taken care of my dad who was sick. My hair has started to grow again. I am studying.

I am scared to have big dreams again. To feel humiliated or scared and begin again.

¿Any advice?
Thanks
1 answer 1