Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 12 months ago

We haven’t had sex yet ?

So, me and this guy been talking for 4 - 5 months and he never focus me to have sex like we talked about I told that I’m not going to give it because I don’t have time for my emotional to get in the way. And he respect that like at first I did not like him at all now like my feelings is getting involved now. And plus we not in a relationship so that’s a no no ... I know he is not gay or anything but I feel that’s getting weird if you ask me I’m use to guys wanted it on the first night but he is different I guess he is being a gentleman. But I do what it but I don’t want it and it can be tough at times.

Favorite Answer

the guy needs to ask you out and woo you, don't just give it up or throw it at him now that you have feelings. I find, for starting out relationships, that if I pace myself to match my partner's contributions and not over-give, that the relationship is more even and longer-lasting

this makes little sense. If you want sex, have sex. It's just sex!! Sex isn't what makes a relationship