Can someone tell me what movie this is?

I watched it maybe a year ago on a streaming channel, so either Netflix, tubitv, or Hulu. It took place in the future, I think, and it was this family or siblings left after their parents were killed. There's a sister and two brothers I think. They have some kind of rivals who they fight and one of them... show more I watched it maybe a year ago on a streaming channel, so either Netflix, tubitv, or Hulu.

It took place in the future, I think, and it was this family or siblings left after their parents were killed. There's a sister and two brothers I think. They have some kind of rivals who they fight and one of them ends up dying in a hole in the desert where they live.

One of the kids has this robot thing that he built and it follows him everywhere but it eventually breaks.

It's from the past couple years and I can't remember the exact plot of it, just the minor details like I wrote, but it was a good movie.
1 answer 1