Husband doesn’t want to talk to family?

My husband had a fallout with his family. My mom in law (his mom) passed away 2017 to cancer. My dad in law got remarried 2 months later to his mistress. My husband got upset and fought with his dad and cut his dad out of his life. I know my husband loves his mom but she’s gone now.. why can’t he just be happy and... show more My husband had a fallout with his family. My mom in law (his mom) passed away 2017 to cancer. My dad in law got remarried 2 months later to his mistress. My husband got upset and fought with his dad and cut his dad out of his life. I know my husband loves his mom but she’s gone now.. why can’t he just be happy and accept it as it is now? It’s been 2 almost 3 years that he’s been ignoring his dad’s call. No matter how much I try getting him to forgive and make peace to his dad/family. He wouldn’t do it.

So his aunt (his dad’s sister) called and wanted to talk to my husband.. my husband wouldn’t talk so I had to talk to her. She thinks I’m the one manipulating him to be this way.. now I’m in the middle of all this chaos. I’m having a whole group of army against me now and I’m scared. I’m so depress and stress out. What to do?