why most people suck at being honest?

I asked so many girls if they want to get to know each other, and after they accept, they start ignoring or blocking you without saying a word or just seen your message

They don't always engage to ignore after they accept to get to know each other, but let's say after 30 minutes or so

I could chat with some and the chats are pretty decent and fun, i just can't figure out what's their issue

Favorite Answer

honestly, don't take it personally. Some girls have a lot of guys trying to talk to them at once. If one guy doesn't pique their curiosity right out of the gate, then sad to say, but chatting with the guy for her is going to feel like a chore, and her time to her can be precious. It's not that they have an "issue" with you, but that's usually the reason.

It's possible that you come across as too eager, or too intense, or perhaps boring or insensitive. I don't know you so I can't say for sure. Guys that I stop responding to are ones that don't really get a good convo going (it's mostly, "hey". "hi". "what are you doing". "at work". "eating" and sloppy grammar/spelling which to me indicates little effort on the delivery. If I feel like a dime a dozen when talking to them and they likely have a million girls on the go then I may lose interest in chatting as well.

It's hard for a girl to say "sorry, not interested!" just like it's hard for a guy to say it. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or cause drama, and since it's only the beginning and not a long-term thing or relationship, I really don't think it's anything you should stress over. A girl you are dating for 6 months that ignores you out of the blue: now that's rude. But a woman you are trying to get to know? Just let her walk away if she's not interested, you don't need the heartache and time and energy wasted on that anyway

• No ExiT11 months agoReport

Thank you, now i can sleep XD

I have met any number of men and i'm not interested in most. I don't beat around the bush. We may go out on a date or two because i feel there might be mutual attraction and interest. Much of the time this is not the case. So i open my mouth and tell them i'm not feeling the attraction i need to feel in order to continue seeing them. It's not rocket science.

And i am going to add that there have been a few guys who weren't that into me, either. they actually told me with their mouth. this is refreshing because it's nice to be around men who don't act like they are thirteen.

The truth works.

• No ExiT11 months agoReport

It works, but i didn't see alot of honest people through time

don't lose hope, not all women are disingenuous.

• No ExiT11 months agoReport

Thanks, it's just so stressing lately