promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does going to church make anyone else uncomfortable?

I m a Christian and it s not the subject matter it s the people that I can t stand to be around. They seem corny, fake, silently judgemental, and honestly like a bunch of pretenders; I don t dislike them it s just that I don t like to be around them. Can anyone else relate?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

A person can get more out of church attendance by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

yes so I dont................ I was. never comfortabe wthin a bunch of liars ya see

• 9 months ago

sadly that is not uncommon....... I would have to know a whole lot more about you personally to offer any meaningful advice for your personal situation..... as well as a lot more info about the particular congregation..... that is why YA is not the forum for dealing with that issue....

short answer.... start shopping for a new church home.... ... that can be a heart wrenching endeavor

neversubmit@yahoo.com

• David
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

look in the mirror. maybe it's you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Not at all. I look forward to going to church every Sunday. You need a better church.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 9 months ago

I always found church boring, which made me all fidgety... I guess you could call that "uncomfortable".

• 9 months ago

I somewhat relate. You have to talk to God about when it is at the point of not being worth being with them. For starters, consider if they are really on the path to becoming Christ-like and just aren't there yet, or are they content to return to wallowing in their filth? Or, are they just different than you?

• not in my case, i have always felt a warm hospitality from people at church masses, i am catholic.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Absolutely I can. That was one of several factors that eventually led me to the truth about it.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yep,completely agree, I haven't gone to church in over a year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.