promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Why are Atheists such hypocrites?

They say theists force their beliefs on people, yet Atheists force evolution and other radicalism on everyone else. Wouldn't that make Atheists hypocrites?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Evolution is truth belief is far from truth it is simply belief me little hyocrytical bluefaced fruitbat

Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Thanks for your comment on my answer.
      My answer was deleted from up above, without any notice.
      I hope you saw my comment, after yours, while it was still up.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

All atheists simultaneously all at once said this? Funny I don't ever recall saying that. Do you have audio or video footage of me saying this?

But what I will say to you is that I don't actually believe all theists force anything upon anyone. You see thats the difference between you and me, I don't make blanket statements about an entire group of people.

As for forcing evolution? Thats like claiming we force mathematics or French upon others. Its a factual part of biology and it is expected that public schools teach the facts. If you want your children to learn "alternative facts" (I use that term sarcastically) then you can home school your children. Expecting public schools not to teach facts is a violation of freedom of speech. It is suppression of factual information.

• 7 months ago

How are atheists (you don’t need to capitalize it) “forcing” evolution on everyone? Please give two examples of atheists forcing anything on anyone. But I’ll bet you won’t because you just made this up to be provocative and you have failed. I actually feel sorry for you.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Honestly, if you weren't constantly talking about your religion, they wouldn't feel the need to tell you to stop. and I don't know how many times I have to tell you that evolution is scientific fact. Only a complete idiot would try to deny it with all the evidence we've found.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

that all because of you

• 7 months ago

Atheists do not outwardly

or carelessly make such claims ... because they don't have to.

You see, Atheists do not want to be savior-dependent cripples

who base their personal and moral worth on the words of a 2,000-year-old

village idiot who, in reality, probably couldn't heal a blister on a rat's @ss.

After all of Jesus' long-aborted promises, and his now legendary

inability to return, "christians" still pray to him because they have been,

and continue to be, completely misled ... but, that's "christianity" for you.

The cunning, inconsistent, and misguided character

known as 'Jesus Christ' has made a life of never coming back.

Atheists have had it right, all along.

• I smell a poe.                   

• 7 months ago

You are absolutely correct in that I'm a strong supporter of teaching solid science in science classes, however, I'm clueless about why you would think that I endorse "radicalism" or what you mean by it.

In the first case, it's science and not a belief, in the second, it's something that you made up, apparently just so you can feel justified in using the word hypocrite.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No we don't. But you wish we did as this would validate your bullshit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.