I think it is borderline OK to visit his mom with his sister every weekend. You think?

My long-time-live-together boyfriend has a mom who is in nursing home and a single-mom sister. He has a brother who has a family seems always do things with his own family. Anyhow, I lately feel increasingly uncomfortable about him going to visit his mom every weekend, with his sister. I'm not asked to join. To... show more My long-time-live-together boyfriend has a mom who is in nursing home and a single-mom sister. He has a brother who has a family seems always do things with his own family. Anyhow, I lately feel increasingly uncomfortable about him going to visit his mom every weekend, with his sister. I'm not asked to join. To be fair, his sister is the one asks him to go together. Always, they go and eat lunch or hangout/shopping for more than half a day. Technically it is alright for brother and sister to be close. Emotionally I feel left out and unhappy. There is always things she asks for help or doing things together that I'm not part of. A few nights back, I asked my boyfriend for a date night, but he said No because he had to go help his sister. That night, my understanding was he would be gone for 1 to 2 hours, but he came home after dinner with her. I was speechless and hurt. He didn't apologize or whatever and felt rightfully so. It feel very uncomfortable. Am I wrong in my thinking?