Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Does anyone else miss the common sense days where boys were boys and girls were girls?

What is the world coming to when you can self-identify as a guy, a girl, a horse, a bowling ball or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and expect government recognition for it?

Why are you triggered?

😄

I don't mind change?

Nope.........................................

Who says you can self identify as anything? It's only really conservatives and anti trans people I have seen entertaining that idea. Self identification for gender will not lead to people identifying as clocks, anymore than marriage equality led to people marrying their pet hamsters. The slippery slope fallacy is tiresome.

• Daddio

search otherkin

Translation: Do I miss the days before those pesky transgenders existed? No, I don't. I'm only 24, not old enough to remember that far back. Actually I miss the days where they weren't as heavily scrutinized by the media simply for existing. I miss 2010.

• Daddio

I still call them how they are. It's their problem if they have trouble dealing with reality.

There were no such days. There were days when you weren’t aware of anything else, but that’s not the same thing.

Boys are still boys, even if they mutilate their genitals and play-act at being girls. And vice versa for girls. Science is pretty clear that sex is immutable.