Support in cheap heels?

I’ve recently started wearing heels more often. In the past, i’ve stayed away from them because I’m pretty tall and hate feeling like I tower over people when I wear heels, but i’ve finally stopped caring! However, I’m pretty cheap and don’t like spending a lot of money on shoes, especially ones that I only wear on... show more I’ve recently started wearing heels more often. In the past, i’ve stayed away from them because I’m pretty tall and hate feeling like I tower over people when I wear heels, but i’ve finally stopped caring! However, I’m pretty cheap and don’t like spending a lot of money on shoes, especially ones that I only wear on occasion. I bought a bunch of heels from justfab and shoedazzle recently. They’re not terribly uncomfortable, but have absolutely NO support.

Recently, I’ve worn a few pairs out for a night or two. Im able to get through the night just fine without any crazy discomfort, but it definitely takes a toll on my feet for a few days afterwards. My biggest concern is that i’ve noticed my toes have been numb for a few days after wearing them, and that’s definitely not a good sign. I dont want to give up on wearing them but I’m also not willing to risk some type of nerve damage as a consequence of wearing cheap shoes.

So, all that being said, does anyone have any suggestions as to what inserts offer the best support for cheap heels? I’m not as concerned about necessarily making them more comfortable as I am about giving my feet the support it needs and taking the pressure off wherever might’ve caused that numbness. Since i’m relatively new to wearing heels, i have no experience with trying different inserts and figuring out what works. i’m hoping to hear some insight from people who have tried different things for this problem and know what’s worth trying and what isn’t.
0