What's a hot girls breath smell like? Can a ugly girl have the same breath as a hot girl?

• Dick

Breath smell is a product of diet, and personal hygiene, rather than physical appearance.

• Mike G

You'll never get close enough to find out for yourself.

Dude allota hot girls I dated had bad breath an got offended whenever I offered them gum or tic tacs. Less hot girls surprisingly have the sexiest breath always taste like mint mouthwash or a peppermint toothpaste an I can’t help but shove my tongue in their throat

• roc759010 months agoReport

What did the hot girls breath smell like?

It depends on the girl, or in broader terms, on the person. Even depends on the situation I worked with a girl who was gorgeous, 10/10 hot. But we worked close together and I could smell the coffee and smoothie combination she had every morning on her breath. Nasty. Conversely, I personally try and make sure there's gum or a mint in my mouth from time to time to try and counter. Personally, some folks need a good tongue scraping and it would make a noticeable difference.

• roc759010 months agoReport

Have you ever seen a hot girl and her breath made you want to explode right on the spot?

A hot girl's breath smells like T-Bone steaks while an ugly girl's breath smells like PJ's Fish Fry.