What would you do if your boyfriend hung up the phone on you while you were having a conversation about why he doesnt answer his phone?

Long story short hes been answering my calls less these days. I never call while hes at work i wait till he gets out. So today he said he was going out to eat with his friend i waited 3 hours and called to say hi and he didnt answer again after 3 times i called his friend and he apaologized saying he didnt hear his phone ring. So we talked about it he got mad and yelled at me saying im to controling then he got off. Only to call me back to apologize. i told him i didnt like how he was acting and i except when in a relationship to answer your phone when your not at work. He got mad and hung up on me in the middle of a conversation! so i called him back and he didnt answer again. Only to call me back 5 minuted later. It seems as though hes playing games or has anger problems. Either way i dont feel right about it and im really hurt. I think i should just not answering all night as bad as it seems. This isnt the first time this has happened. I hate that i cant have a conversation with him without him freaking out or hanging up on me.

• Mark

So you wasted time asking him ON THE PHONE why does he hang up? Oh my! Relax. Lots of places don't allow cellphone use during work hours. Your world won't fall apart if you don't hear from him all day, every day. Give him some space; give yourself a breather from needing to KNOW every move he makes.

he sounds strange and pretty damned weak.

Take a large hammer and bust up your phone, then get a new hobby.

• Brian

"i except when in a relationship to answer your phone when your not at work"

Controlling and demanding much? I think this is the root of your problem. I'm surprised he hasn't moved on from you already. Perhaps you need to stop being so clingy and demanding with him and give him a little space to be himself with you so you can both enjoy each other a lot more!

He's bored of you. Time to get a grip and dump this klutz for a more attentive boyfriend.