What would you do if your boyfriend hung up the phone on you while you were having a conversation about why he doesnt answer his phone?

Long story short hes been answering my calls less these days. I never call while hes at work i wait till he gets out. So today he said he was going out to eat with his friend i waited 3 hours and called to say hi and he didnt answer again after 3 times i called his friend and he apaologized saying he didnt hear his... show more Long story short hes been answering my calls less these days. I never call while hes at work i wait till he gets out. So today he said he was going out to eat with his friend i waited 3 hours and called to say hi and he didnt answer again after 3 times i called his friend and he apaologized saying he didnt hear his phone ring. So we talked about it he got mad and yelled at me saying im to controling then he got off. Only to call me back to apologize. i told him i didnt like how he was acting and i except when in a relationship to answer your phone when your not at work. He got mad and hung up on me in the middle of a conversation! so i called him back and he didnt answer again. Only to call me back 5 minuted later. It seems as though hes playing games or has anger problems. Either way i dont feel right about it and im really hurt. I think i should just not answering all night as bad as it seems. This isnt the first time this has happened. I hate that i cant have a conversation with him without him freaking out or hanging up on me.