promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Creationists, how do you explain that you humans have genes from other animal but they are not turn on?

& if you turn them on you look different from what you look like now

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

We have genes in common with other animals - we share 96% of our significant DNA with the other great apes for instance.

We have a gene for a vestigial tail - some humans are actually born with such. Some humans are born with fur - hypertrichosis. Some have webbed feet and hands.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Object oriented programming with polymorphism and inheritance, silly.

• 9 months ago

Common creator.

• 9 months ago

It means that all life on earth dates back to a single common ancestor who is the God of Abraham our Intelligent Designer and the missing link in the chain of evolution.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

What makes humans, "made in the image of God" is not our physical appearance. We share many things in common with the natural world, genes included. However what makes humans special is our immortal soul.

God created the physical laws of nature. God could have created all humans using the same laws of nature. However humans are not merely material beings. How many animals have you noticed that wear clothes, or create artwork, or pass their knowledge on to future generations? How many animals question the meaning and purpose of their lives? How many animals worship their concept of God?

• Paul
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Depends on what you mean by "creationists". Every Christian on Earth accepts the fact that God brought into existence everything that exists. However, the majority of those Christians have no problem with any natural truth revealed by science.

Catholic biologist

• 9 months ago

"...you humans!?" So, what are YOU then?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

They ignore it, or pretend that it is evidence for creationism.

• 9 months ago

NO WE DO NOT....THOU SHALT NOT LIE....TIRH

• ...Show all comments
    • jon pike
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

... If my wife asked if I liked her burnt meatloaf and I said yes, is that included in the "false witness against my neighbor" commandment. Where does the law say "Thou shalt not lie"?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

that would turn them on BIG TIME

& MORE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.