Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 months ago

How do I get rid of my anxiety over losing my job?

How do I get rid of my anxiety over losing my job? I work in packing in an Amazon warehouse, it’s not too bad, but I’m scared I won’t Hit targets or something and get fired, even though I’m not even sure they can fire you over that. Problem is I departed a truck late in the Yard and got moved to Packing because of that. I’m 19, don’t have any qualifications, barely any job experience. I struggled for months just to get this job, no one would reply back.

Favorite Answer

Apparently, time is an illusion. Only the present exists.

So the idea of you starving to death in the future is a mere figment of your imagination.

• Uncle Fester

I don't really know, jon. But we can plan for the future and our past forms how we make our future. If now is all that exists then experience and plans are also illusory. If that is so, then they should have no effect in our future nows. But they seem to have an impact.

I don't know if it would quell your anxiety, but maybe you should look for another (new) job while you still have this one in order to maintain your cash flow.

It's that or double down at working harder to keep the one you already have.

• bender_xr217

Quite the contrary, at 19 you still have your whole life ahead of you. Experience comes through making mistakes and learning from them, if you just keep at it things will get better.

If God is real why let some people suffer so much? Why ignore they’re prayers? Why let them wish they were dead or never born?

Let go and let God!

Jesus said, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"

ASK GOD TO HELP U GET OVER THIS AND TO GIVE U STRENGTH AND ALSO ASK HIM to help u find a better job...good luck and I will pray for u also..

• 9 months agoReport

Treat me with respect? Is that a joke?